Friday, February 17, 2012

valentine week

We've had a pretty good Valentine week.  Except...I've been sick.  Well sort of.  I have annoying head congestion with the green stuff...yuk!  Kate and Drew have had a good week.  Steve prepared their school valentines for their friends.  I was in charge of Drew's preschool party and it turned out pretty darn fantastic if I do say so myself.   Kate and Drew received their usual balloon, card, box of candy and small stuffed animal from us.  They always LOVE it!!!  Such a good surprise!



We went to the cemetary on Sunday and put new flowers on my mom and dad's gravesite.  Valentine's day for me is a little hard since that's the day my dad passed away two years ago.  And my mom passed away thirty years ago tomorrow.  SAD!!!!  and hard and depressing but I muddle through.  I have to for the kiddos and my sanity.

Kate is going to a birthday party tonight and it's a girls only party.  Steve is going to take Drew to get his haircut and then Coonskin Park to ride his skateboard.  He is good on that thing for only being four!!!

I'm still up in the air about Kate's birthday.  Still trying to decide what to do.  I have to make my mind up cause it's getting close.

Drew is getting his tonsils out on March 9!  STRESS!  I'm so nervous about it but I just want to get it over with while he is young and hopefully he will get better rest.  That boy can SNORE!

Have a great weekend peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment