Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Le Creuset

I'm in love...
Sister number three (I have four and a brother) re-introduced me to these awhile back at a local department store.  I've been longing for one ever since.

I just love the cassis (purple) one but I would welcome any color.  There are also a lot of different sizes but the 5 1/2 quart looks to be just my size.  :-)

You'll notice in the post below, Pioneer Woman is carrying a beautiful green dutch on the cover of her cookbook and I think one would fit just perfectly in my kitchen. :-) I can just imagine a nice warm soup or a wonderful pot roast coming out the oven. MMMmmm...I can't wait!

There are also other Le Creuset pieces including a cast iron skillet and stoneware I'd like to eventually add to my kitchenware.  You can check out all Le Creuset has to offer here.  Soooo dreamy!

No comments:

Post a Comment