Thursday, January 20, 2011

Winter Wipeout and More

There is one show our whole family looks forward to every Thursday...Winter Wipeout. It's pee your pants funny. I've never seen our kids laugh so hard. And it's all in good fun.
ABC Thursday at 8pm. Try it. I promise you'll have some good laughs. Here's the promo...






and Drew says, "Mom, I'd try all that stuff!" and Kate says, "I wouldn't mom." (of course) Hehe.
It's so funny hearing them laugh so hard.

******************************************************************************
We are sick again. Influenza A. Thanks winter. This is the worst we've ever been sick...ever. It stinks!

Thank goodness for happy mail I received today...Pottery Barn, Ballard Designs, Hanna Anderson, Mini Boden...something to get me past the crying, coughing, mommy I need this and this and this...
and more snow our way...Yay!!! We love snow...but not sickness.

*******************************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, this is our favorite show!!! we full out belly laugh and have to pause it sometimes because we are laughing so hard! i love how the hosts come up with the nick names for the contestants. hysterical!
    ps...you will LOVE the bierocks!

    ReplyDelete